The Ascent vaporizer is portable, sleek and uses conduction heating to vaporize your material.
Click here to buy the Ascent vape today!
Made by the Davinci vape company, this vaporizer offers precise temperature control, great vapor quality and offers an oversized bowl for longer sessions.
Whether you’re thinking of buying this vaporizer or already have one in your hand, you may be wondering how to use it. We’ll show you exactly how to use the Ascent in just a minute. First, let’s talk about what this vaporizer has to offer.
Why the Ascent Vaporizer is Different?
Pure Glass Vapor Path
From the mouthpiece to the heating chamber, everything your vapor touches is pure glass. That means you don’t experience any “off” or unpleasant tastes – just pure vapor that’s rich in flavor.
Precise Temperature Control
When it comes to vaping, temperature control is everything. Too cool, and you don’t experience the full, rich flavor of the material. Too hot, and you wind up combusting your herbs.
With the Ascent, you can choose the exact temperature you want. That’s right – there are no “low” “medium” or “high” settings. You choose the exact temperature you want through the device’s digital display. The max temperature for Ascent is 430 degrees, and it takes less than a minute for the device to heat up to your desired temperature.
Vaporize Oil or Loose Leaf
Why buy two separate devices for oils and loose leaf herbs when you can buy just one? Ascent has the ability to vaporizer essential oils, dry herbs and so much more all in one convenient device.
Enjoy Longer Sessions
Tired of having to recharge or switch out batteries in the middle of your sessions? Ascent eliminates this completely by offering a 3 hour battery life. That’s right – you can vape for three continuous hours with this device thanks to its advanced rechargeable lithium ion batteries.
Have you noticed that some portable vaporizers aren’t so portable? The Ascent is different. It’s about the size of an iPhone, which means it fits perfectly in your pocket or the palm of your hand. The included glass stem can easily be stored away in the unit when you’re not using it, so you don’t have to worry about it shattering when it’s in your pocket.
Worried about weight? Don’t be. This vaporizer weighs just 6.8 ounces, which makes it lighter than the Firefly (8.5 ounces).
The Ascent has a much larger chamber than the average portable vaporizer. It’s possible to pack about 0.3 grams of dry herbs in the chamber, which is a considerable amount more than leading portable devices that can only pack up to 0.15 grams.
OLED Programmable Modes
The OLED display allows for 4 programmable modes and also allows you to control various aspects of the vaporizer.
- Push the settings button once to turn the heating chamber on (+) or off (-).
- Push the settings button twice to increase (+) or decrease (-) the auto sleep timer.
- Push the settings button three times to set your own personal vape cycles. Pushing the settings button again will activate the device’s first temperature cycle, and pushing it one additional time will activate the timer. The same steps can be repeated for cycles two and three. For each cycle, you can choose the exact temperature you want and the time of the cycle to truly customize your vaping experience.
No other portable vaporizer offers this level of customization when it comes to personal vaping cycles.
Ascent Vaporizer vs Pax
How does the Ascent compare to Pax, one of the most popular portable vaporizers on the market?
In nearly every department, the Ascent beats out Pax.
It offers superior:
- Temperature control with precise temperature settings
- Vape quality with a pure glass vaping path
- Battery life with three hours of continuous use (vs. 90 minutes with the original Pax)
- Vape cycles with customizable temperatures and times for each cycle
- Vape options with the ability to vaporize both dry herbs and oils
- Chamber sizes with the ability to pack as much as 0.3g of material
The only area where Pax may come out ahead is in weight – and we’re talking just a few ounces here.
Ascent outperforms the Pax in just about every way, and it costs just about the same.
How to Use the Da Vinci Ascent Vaporizer
Ready to start using your Ascent vaporizer?
- Connect the vaporizer to the battery charger for four hours. The initial charging period will take longer than future charging sessions.
- Turn on the device by pressing the main power button located just next to the mouthpiece. The OLED display should turn on.
- Open the bottom chamber to access the filling chamber.
- Load up the bowl with your material, or fill up the included glass jars with your preferred essential oils.
- Close the bottom chamber.
- Press the “+” or “-” buttons to set your desired temperature up to 430 degrees Fahrenheit. You can also continue pressing the Settings button to adjust your personal vaping cycles and the temperature display.
- While the device is heating up, the display will show a thermometer. Once it reaches the desired temperature, a bowl with vapor will appear on the screen.
- Vape directly from the Buddy Rim, or enjoy the aromatherapy benefits of the device.
That’s all there is to it! The Ascent is so easy to use that even beginners will have no problem using this vaporizer.
Cleaning Your Ascent
To keep your vaporizer in tip top shape, it’s important to clean it from time to time. While it’s never a good idea to submerge the vaporizer in water, you can disassemble the most important parts and clean them separately.
Note: Make sure that your device has cooled down before you start cleaning it.
- Clean the vapor path by:
- Removing the glass mouthpiece.
- Opening the device at the hinge and removing the lower glass piece.
- Soaking both glass pieces in isopropyl alcohol.
- Using a pipe cleaner to remove any remaining residue.
- Clean the chamber by:
- Removing all contents from the chamber.
- Using a damp small cloth or a cotton swab to clean the chamber. Use isopropyl alcohol or water for this job.
- Clean the glass jars by:
- Emptying the jar of all remaining oil.
- Soaking the jars in isopropyl alcohol.
- Using a cotton swab to remove any remaining residue.
The Davinci Ascent vaporizer is portable, easy to use, produces great quality vapor and offers an extended battery life. It takes all of the great features of popular portable vaporizers and improves on them to create one of the best on-the-go models you can buy.